Internship Timeline Summer 2018:
- March 12: Internship placements are released; applications open
- April 13: Applications due (must submit resume and cover letter in PDF format
- April 26: Mandatory Internship Interview Fair from 4:00pm-5:30pm with companies/managers to match students with internship placements
Other Internship Details:
- DATES: Internships run from July 2nd – August 10th (6 weeks)
- HOURS: 10 to 20 hours per week. Students will create schedule with their manager. If students have a few days that they cannot attend due to family vacations, etc. that is fine as long as they let Natasha and their manager know in advance.
- ELIGIBILITY: Students must be eligible to receive a work permit to participate in the internship program. To receive a work permit, students are required to:
- Have no I’s and no more than 10 tardies as of April 13th.
College Level Internships